Passa al contenuto principale

Ultime notizie

Quale auto Skoda possiedi? Vota qui
Topic: Octavia my17 (Letto 6235 volte) Topic precedente - Topic seguente

Octavia my17

Proviamo ad aprire questo topic per raccogliere informazioni sull'Octavia My2017.
In giro circolano due voci:

Redesign:

Czech automobile giants Skoda have been surprising its buyer circle by making some really noteworthy and beautiful cars. Skoda nowadays does not have such a lowly lying image among car lovers which they previously had and its critics think twice before going on to say something about them. One of the main reason about this change being the quality of cars that they are making and surely, Skoda Octavia 2017 has a major role among all of them. Skoda Octavia 2017 has quite a lot of expectations among car buyers as it is one of the cars which carry the name of Skoda all across the world. Naturally, redesigning has been done so as to live up to the expectations.

Skoda Octavia 2017 front

Skoda Octavia 2017: Redesign Exterior and Interior

This wonderful sedan car from Skoda looks more sedan-like with a significant increase in its size. The cabin and interior design could be done more freely because of this increase in size. Head room and space for resting legs of passengers has therefore also seen a considerable increase. Head room has increased especially for rear seat and rear seat denizens can now feel less cramped.

The interior design of Skoda Octavia 2017 has been one classy act and it is evident that a lot of bucks had to be spent on it. Thankfully, in this car has not single amount of that money has gone in vain as you would absolutely love the design. Upholstery quality is quite above standard and will justify the price. Safety features has also been equipped and features like air bags will see to it that passengers are not harmed during accidents.

As mentioned earlier, length of Skoda Octavia 2017 has been enhanced considerably but not only has the length, a lot of other features also seen an increment. Wheel base has been modified accordingly on front and rear which effectively imparts an aggressive look and feel to this wonderful new Skoda Octavia 2017. This has also added strength to this car. Due to the dimensional changes, there is more space now.

Skoda Octavia 2017 interior

A newly designed grille set up in front is also attractive and makes this sedan no less aggressive and gritty. The aggressive look does not compromise on beauty as this car looks equally attractive when beauty is concerned. Head lamps and tail lamps have also received redesigning and will be powered by effective LED lighting technology. Luggage capacity is huge, and is around 625 litres. Overall, this latest Skoda Octavia 2017 looks like a luxury car which is ready to pounce upon the asphalt and transform itself into an aggressive beast.

Skoda Octavia: Engine Specs

Skoda Octavia 2017 is powered by a 2.0L 4 cylinder unit producing 184 BHP. This will be mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission. Other engine variants will include a 1.4L TSI petrol unit producing 80 BHP and a 1.8L TSI petrol unit producing 108 BHP.

Skoda Octavia: Release Date and Price

Prices and release date of release for Skoda Octavia 2017 has not yet been announced. Stay tuned to receive any information first hand.

Facelift

Expected to look more aggressive.

The 2017 Skoda Octavia (facelift) is expected to feature a split headlamp layout (a la 2009 Mercedes E-Class and Volvo S60) and new C-shaped tail lights, according to Auto Express UK.

2017 Skoda Octavia rendering with four headlamps by Tobias Hornof
The 2017 Octavia is reported to feature a substantial revision in terms of looks.

The D-segment vehicle will receive a significant facelift in 2017, a few years before the next generation model with plug-in hybrid feature is introduced, as revealed by Jozef Kaban, the Chief of Exterior Designer at Skoda Auto.

The British publication suggests that the Octavia will make a switch from a single to double headlight assembly on each side, which would be the most prominent change upfront. It is reported that the lamps would be square and have small outer lights incorporating an LED strip at the bottom (which will be the Daytime Running Lights). A redesigned grille is also expected on the 2017 Octavia, which should complement the new headlamp cluster. With any of the above implemented, the front bumper would be revised for a cohesive look at the least.

2017 Skoda Octavia rendering with C-shaped tail lights by Tobias Hornof
The next generation Octavia which will arrive towards the end of the decade, would get a plug-in hybrid powertrain.

At the rear, the car is expected to try on a new C-shaped design for the tail lights, with some minor changes to the bumper.

Inside, new technologies like upgraded infotainment system, new safety features and driver assistance systems are anticipated, which should keep the cabin relevant till its successor arrives about two years later.

Re:Octavia my17

Risposta n. 1
Come ho già detto, a me questo frontale della Octavia nuova non piace..
Attendo di vedere gli interni.
La Superb invece molto bella

Risposta n. 2
Spero vivamente non sia la foto di dx....non mi piace neanche un po!!!!

Se fosse com superb o simile sarebbe fantastico

Risposta n. 3
Non temete, il my 2017 sarà solo un banale facelift dell'attuale.
Sono già circolate nei mesi scorsi foto di muletti pellicolati, ma dai quali si intuitiva benissimo una nuova forma del paraurti-spoiler anteriore con una bocca simile a quella di fabia e superb.
In rete, però,ultimamente si stanno rincorrendo s più fonti dei render con frontale a 4 fari.......
Uno di questi siti, in passato ha dimostrato di avere informazioni  "buone",  in questo caso però non mi ha convinto ci credo poco in quella soluzione.

Risposta n. 4
A me ricorda la Saab soprattutto la grigia

Risposta n. 5
quella a sx immaginandola wagon ( secondo me ) , salta fuori una bella macchina . Tutto dipende pero' dal posteriore e devo dire che la mia octavia davanti e' meravigliosa ma dietro dipende da dove si guarda e' un po' troppo squadrata . Spero che quella nuova la linea posteriore sia ( un po' ) piu' studiata bene .

Risposta n. 6
Non temete, il my 2017 sarà solo un banale facelift dell'attuale.
Sono già circolate nei mesi scorsi foto di muletti pellicolati, ma dai quali si intuitiva benissimo una nuova forma del paraurti-spoiler anteriore con una bocca simile a quella di fabia e superb.
In rete, però,ultimamente si stanno rincorrendo s più fonti dei render con frontale a 4 fari.......
Uno di questi siti, in passato ha dimostrato di avere informazioni  "buone",  in questo caso però non mi ha convinto ci credo poco in quella soluzione.
Io non temo niente anzi , se mettessero in produzione quella a dx le nostre  nel 2017 sarebbero piu' ricercate e valutate di piu'.

Risposta n. 7
Il frontale della versione a sx è molto, molto intrigante... Per quanto riguarda quella di dx, bisogna tenere conto che è un photoshop, quindi è normale sia "sgraziata". Tutto dipende da come sapranno raccordare la fanaleria, potrebbe venire anche un buon risultato...

Risposta n. 8
La versione a sx sarebbe un "restyling" mentre quella a dx un "face lifting". È quindi probabile che il my 2017 sia più simile a quella meno bella... (nonso)

Risposta n. 11
Io sto ancora aspettando la My2016 che mi dovrebbe arrivare a marzo...e gia' si parla di my2017...un po' mi dispiace. Quando dovrebbe uscire? Avro' un'auto nuova gia' vecchia?

Risposta n. 12
Ah beh pure io sto nelle stesse condizioni... Consegna prox settimana...

Risposta n. 13
Ragazzi, rassegnatevi. L'Octavia III è sul mercato da metà 2013, è normale che dopo 3-4 anni venga aggiornata esteriormente...